My husband will be leaving for a week long business trip across the country so it’s leaving me a bit short on money while he’s gone. If you’d like to help me out, please look at my Commission Info and consider me for a portrait and email me at LorinaMV@gmail.com, or if you’d just like to donate I have a button at the front of my tumblr page!
I honestly would only need about $50 comfortably. I could do with $30. Groceries, bathroom stuff, and cat food (been having to feed him more expensive food since that week he was vomiting constantly Dx).
He also leaves on my birthday, haha. So a little extra would be nice to treat myself to something but anything would be nice just so I’m good while I’m at home :3
If you think eating healthy is cheap you either live with your parents or have never actually been to a grocery store*college kids laughing with tears in their eyes and eating ramen*
Really happy with how this portrait turned out! If you’re interested in something like this check out my Commission Info and email me at LorinaMV@gmail.com!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”